We are offering a free MOT with every full service and a half price MOT for every oil service. Just quote BMG when booking.
A new opportunity awaits here at Boringdon Manor Garage, our successful family run garage requires an additional Technician due to continued success. We value skill and attitude and can offer an interesting position within a close team where we repair, maintain and service Specialist and Performance Vehicles.
The person we are looking for will;
• Have a good knowledge and experience of vehicle maintenance, service and general repair.
• Be enthusiastic, willing and reliable
• Enjoy working in a busy environment
• Have good communication skills, working effectively as part of a team but also able to motivate and focus independently.
MAIN JOB FUNCTIONS;
•To test vehicles and diagnose as and when required by Service Foreman.
•To interpret and implement technical service instruction data.
•To indent for replacement parts and record usage.
•To keep work area clean and tidy.
•To ensure vehicles comply with safety standards when returned to customer or that faults have been reported and noted on job card.
•Provide a high level of technical expertise to deliver high levels of service.
•To carry out such servicing in repairs in a safe and economical manner.
•To employ such knowledge and skills as may be required to test vehicles and diagnose faults.
•To report current and possible future vehicle faults and servicing requirements noticed whilst working on vehicles.
•Safeguard customers’ vehicle and contents whilst being repaired including keeping the customer vehicle clean.
• Wages negotiable dependant on experience
• Working hours: Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5.00pm
• NVQ level 3 or equivalent with at least 1 year’s continuous experience in the Motor trade
• Applicant must have full UK driving license
• We provide a great working environment,
• Pension scheme
• 4 weeks holiday plus bank holidays
If this opportunity excites, we would welcome your application. We are looking forward to meeting new applicants and intend to hold a series of interviews
Please send CVs’ to firstname.lastname@example.org